Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Not dead, just quiet

I've got a few things I'm working on, no worries. I have another quick review set in the works. Haven't read anything I felt like giving the full treatment to this week(yet). I unfortunately haven't had a real opportunity for tabletop play for a few weeks, so I haven't had a real chance for that input.

On the other side of gaming, I've been playing a bit of Grim Dawn from Crate Games. Having a lot of fun, there's tons of character possibilities and plenty to discover. This is the first gamer's game electronically I've gotten into in years, so it's an enjoyable change. No, I'm not interested in most PC/console games anymore. Call it a character flaw, call it personal taste, that's where I land these days.



And, since I'm feeling like it, here's a song.



When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment