Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Music Blog: Celebration edition

Fierce readers, I'd like to thank everyone for making the first thirteen months of this blog an enjoyable work. Yes, it is work. But it's been good, and the numbers I'm seeing are reflective of that. So, I'd like to announce my new monthly pageview high, hit in December: 9008.

This calls for a little celebration:




What's that, fierce reader? Yes, you're right I did just get the numbers for January(silly blogger day). Let's see...





Ah, yes. Here we go. Well, that didn't last long. January yielded a slight increase. Yep. January had a total of 11, 204 pageviews. Guess we have to turn up the music a notch.





Ok. Time for one more, then I gotta kick you all out. I got work in the morning.



Thanks again for a great first 13 months.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

1 comment: