Friday, June 16, 2017

recent launches

 Some highly interesting books dropped this week, and while I haven't had a chance to read all of them as yet, I thought I might bring attention to them.



American Prayers by Jay Carper- From the gent behind the Twitter account @HistoryCarper, this book was collected to prove one thing: the Christian founding of the United States.  I haven't read much yet, but there's definitely some great material here, as well as great demonstrance of perspectives.

For Steam and Country by Jon Del Arroz- I've already reviewed the book here (it's the last review to give me some room). This book's a good time, and it's all ages steampunk. You don't like airships? Or ferrets? What are you, a chicom?  I know I missed the first day launch, but if you haven't grabbed it yet, I do recommend this book.

Galaxy's Edge: Legionnaire by Nick Cole and Jason Anspach- It's in the queue. I wouldn't call myself a Star Wars fan anymore, though the announced Castalia House forking has my attention. I like both of these authors, so I'm going to give book one a shot. Hopefully, I'll have a review soon.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment