Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Getting to the point

Of the blog, that is. Or at least one of them. Not my primary reason, but I did start blogging in order to try to improve my writing, and to get in the practice of writing regularly. I had not been writing for a few years, had fallen out of the practice, and was quite rusty.

What am I getting at? Fiction and essays. There's a nice upcoming anthology that will have a couple of my pieces, one short story and one essay. You might even know of the anthology from some of the other authors in it. I happened to be available at the right time to help fill in some gaps.

Here's the anthology, for those that might want to preorder:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075YF99P4/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=injusticegame-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B075YF99P4&linkId=1e9ab0c859e2b268a2af7426b8163350


Now, they share a common theme aside from Trump, though they approach it from different ways. The story has a bit of retrospective at unintended truth. And my essay approaches the subject with reference to history, albeit in brief. Should you read my work in this book, please, let me know what you think.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment